Summer Lipsticks

Hello everyone!
-
Sorry for not posting for a few days, it has got pretty busy! Anyway I am back now and I am bringing to you guys another kind of holiday type post, this time focusing on lipsticks!
-
 -
So down there at the bottom is Creme D'Nude. I think that everyone needs a summer nude and this one is such a classic colour from MAC which is a beautiful lip shade with pink undertones.
The next shade up is Saigon Summer which is a more coral shade of Morange. Everyone loves a good orange lip in summer and this lipstick is the perfect blend of orange and coral.
Coral Bliss is another classic shade for summer with a lifting tone of pink and red. This is on the top of my summer shopping list because it is perfect for all occasions - either by the pool, or in the evening.
Morange is MAC's classic summer shade that every girl needs for a summer holiday. It's usually sold out online, but it's almost always available in stores!
Russain Red is my go-to lipstick for an instant pick me up in the evening. It boosts the skin tone and makes a white bodycon dress pop with a tan.
-
I hope you guys liked this post and this has been one of my favourite posts to write!
-

1 comment:

  1. This is my favourite post of yours and I love the new blog look btw xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete