Mothers Day Gift Advice

Hello everyone!
-
As you all know, mothers day is coming up very soon and I am sure I told you guys what I was thinking of buying my mum (a Tom Ford lipstick). I actually struggled with this because mums are pretty difficult to buy for, especially my mum as she knows what she likes, and likes what she knows.
-
-
Philosophy Thank You Gift Set is a beautiful set from Philosphy, which is becoming one of my new favourite brands. Their raspberry scented products are amazing and comforting, offering sweet fruity scents and nourishing products at the same time. 
£18
Tom Ford Spanish Pink Lipstick is the gift I will be giving my mum this year as I have heard rave reviews about it from one of my favourite beauty bloggers, Liza Prideaux. She looked gorgeous with this lipstick on, because it is the perfect balance of classy nude and skin tone enhancing pink.
£36
Miss Dior Perfume is my new favourite scent after smelling it in a Boots store the other day. It is the perfect scent with notes of mandarin orange, rose and amber.
£67.50
MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo In Joy And Laughter is a lightweight, colour rich coordinating shades baked together to experience the mineralize properties. MAC is becoming well known for it's mineralize ranges like their Mineralize Skin Finish.
£17
Lush Legends Set is the most expensive gift in this collection but it is an amazing group of Lush's most well known products including favourites such as the Rockstar Soap, Butterball Bath Bomb and the Bubblegum Lip Scrub.
 £100
-
I hope you all find something lovely this mothers day as a gift or just to treat yourself. Have a lovely day.
Claudia
xx

1 comment:

  1. This Is my faovurite one of your postttts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete