Brands I Would Love To Try

Hello again everyone!
-
This is my 3rd post today and I will be talking about some brands that I have never tried but would love to!
-
-
I walked into a Jo Malone shop today and tested out a few scents such as pomegranite noir, and blackberry and bay and I have to say I was sat in the car on the way back smelling my wrists because not only had the scent lasted for about 3 hours, it also smelt amazing!
Butter London is a nail polish brand that has the most lovely packaging ever! It has every colour under the sun in a thick polish that looks luxurious!
Ren Skincare is a new brand I have heard about from Tanya Burr on one of her videos where she raved about the Ren lip balm.
Tom Ford is a luxury brand that tempts me so much, and I think I will be buying my mum a Tom Ford lipstick for mothers day because I know that they are some of the most luxurious products.
Clarins is a brand that one of my closest friend raves about and she loves it, however for some reason I have never been attracted to this brand but I would love to give it a go!
-
Thanks for reading this post and don't forget to follow me on twitter! -  @allsparklesbeauty
-

1 comment: