5 MAC Lipstick Dupes 2

Hi guys!
-
This is my second MAC dupe post today and as promised here is my nude type colour dupes such as Creme in your coffee, Creme cup, Snob, Modesty and Chatterbox. These are a few of my favourite MAC colours and they are all pretty similar. I think these dupes are not as accurate as my other ones but they are still cheap and close to the MAC colours.
-
-
Left to right - Creme Cup/2 True Shade 5, Snob/Bourjois Beige Trench Shade 2, Chatterbox/Collection Little Mix Jade, Creme in your coffee/B. Shade 21, Modesty/B. Shade 41
-
So the first colour is Creme Cup is a lot lighter when you see it in a store than it appears on the website. Here it looks like quite a dark pink nude colour quite a lot like blankety which is one of the first MAC colours that I ever brought. I think this dupe is a little more glittery than than the actual colour but the tone is pretty similar. Snob is a colour that I would love to try one day but it has purpleish undertones which I don't think would compliment my fair skin. The dupe picture isn't brilliant because you can't see the full colour but as you can tell it's like a dark pinkish colour like the MAC version. MAC Chatterbox and the Collection Little Mix Jade lipsticks are quite similar which is more pink than the other colours but still beautiful summer shade that would suit most skin tones. MAC Creme In Your Coffee is a beautiful creamy nude colour just a little lighter than Creme Cup and I would say it's closest dupe is the B. Shade 21 lipstick from Superdrug. Finally MAC Modesty is quite similar to Creme In Your Coffee but has more brown undertones. The dupe I chose that was closest to this colour which is another B. colour in shade 41 from Superdrug that has a similar tone.
-
Thank you for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed all the dupes today and I will be doing some NARS dupes tomorrow! 
-

2 comments:

  1. Yay another post! Two posts today eeeek i love you blog pls mention me in your next post xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. creme in your coffee is the best mac colour

    ReplyDelete