Celebrity Make Up I Admire

Hello everyone!
-
Unless you're living under a rock, you must have seen/heard about the BAFTA's, which were on last night. I loved the speeches and the dresses, but most of all I loved the make up. This year  I think most focused on the minimalist make up, oozing elegance and sophistication. The celebrities that attended are not the only people that have a style that I admire, there are a lot more celebrities, so today I will be stating a few of my favourites and why.
-
-
Angelina Jolie looked absolutely stunning last night. She went for a look of effortless make up with flawless skin and a nude lip then strong eyeliner and eye lashes and her hair was soft and lightly tousled.
Cate Blanchett is classically beautiful. Her face has such a strong bone structure which is always complemented with a blush, as displayed last night when she sported a coral blush and a coral lip, then kept the eyes simple to show off her bright blue eyes. She looks extremely young for 44.
Gwyneth Paltrow is my idol when it comes to make up. She can pull off flawless nudes and striking reds and her platinum blonde hair always looks in place. 
Alexa Chung is an idol for many girls these days. She wears a minimal make up but when she does she always knows how to complement her bone structure and face shape. I adore her hair as it always looks full and voluminous.
Caroline Flack was the person I showed my hair stylist when I got it cut and coloured because I think her hair is absolute perfection. Her make up is always effortless but she still looks gorgeous with a red/coral lip. I love her eyes as well because she has strong full lashes.
-
Comment your guys celebrity make up inspiration and thanks for reading! I will be posting tomorrow and maybe doing a haul.

2 comments: