Soft Hair For Summer Tips

Hi everyone!
-
As you guys can probably tell I am getting way too excited about summer as recently nearly all of my posts have been about summer, and I'm afraid there is another one today. I don't know about you guys but I have still got fairly damaged hair from the wind and rain/snow. I really love having long flowing hair in summer and I would say I am about half way to my dream summer hair - but for those of you that still have a long way to go, here are a few tips.
-
-
1. Argon Oil
Using oil on hair has become a big thing recently. There are products such as morrocon oil that are a the higher end of the market or there are oils from Primak that you can buy. I use an Elvive argon oil when I have damp hair on the ends of my hair and it has worked miracles.
2. Lather, rinse, REPEAT
I have just started repeating when I shampoo my hair because sometimes I would wash my hair and find that it was still a little oily. Repeating just helped really clean my hair through. 
3. Try not to use heat on your hair everyday
I know for some people this will be impossible because they don't like their nataural hair, but I am slowly reducing the amount of heat I use on my hair. I still use protection spray, but use straighteners say 3 times a week. Doing this will hopefully stop me getting anymore split ends and frazzling my hair so it's damaged for summer. 
-
I hope you guys like this little post and don't forget to follow me on twitter for more updates when I blog - @allsparklesblog.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh I loveeeeee argon oil from primark - good and cheap!!!!

    ReplyDelete