Spring Blush

Hey guys
-
I am going to be writing a spring blush post today after getting some much needed inspiration from miss Tanya Burr's latest video, but I did not totally agree with her look. The only thing I would change is using a different blush. Tanya used the Coralista blush from Benefit which I do love, but I would say for a spring make up look I would have used the Dandelion blush and maybe a lighter bronzer too because Tanya used the Nars Laguna bronzer. Anyway sorry for rambling but after watching Tanya's video I wanted to offer a selection of spring blushes.
-
-
Benefit Dandelion Blush is one of the most well known spring blushes on the market. It's pale pink colour gives a natural glow and a little bit of shimmer brightening any spring make up look.
Sleek Pixie Pink Blush looks like a super bright hot pink colour in the pan but trust me when you apply it, it becomes a faint shade of baby pink a lot like the MeMeMe blush I reviewed a while back.
MAC Mocha Blush has peachy undertones which are perfect for people with slightly darker skin tone as it can be used to give dimension to the face and a flush of pink for pretty, spring make up.
Seventeen Rosy Summer Blush is one of my favourite drugstore blushes ever. Seventeen offer a range of smooth, shimmery, pigmented blushes and Rosy Summer is one of the best shades for me. This blush could be used well into summer and maybe even the start of autumn depending on your skin tone.
Estee Lauder Mauve Mystique is slightly darker than the rest of the blushes with kind of more purple undertones. Estee Lauder blushes are a perfect texture and they give the perfect look for a sunny spring day (which doesn't seem very likely in the UK at the moment).
-
So I have including a wide range of blushes from £4.99 to £25.00 so I hope you see something you fancy and my personal favourite from this bunch is the Benefit Dandelion blush because when I think of a spring blush the first one I think of is this Dandelion blush, however the Seventeen blush is a close second!
-
Well thanks for reading lovelies and remember to follow me on twitter - @allsparklesblog
-

1 comment: