Sleek Blushes

Hey guys!
-
I feel like I have been doing quite a few posts focusing on high end brands recently so I am going for a cheaper brand today - Sleek. I love Sleek but I am always a little stuck for choice when I am stood at the Sleek stand in Superdrug and it ends up a bit of a pressure buy (buying the first product you see), so today hopefully I will give not only myself some much needed inspiration but also you guys!
-
-
Life's A Peach is my favourite colour in this collection of blushes because it could be used as a bronzer if you have fair skin like myself or blush and I think it would look lovely with a tan on holiday or if you have naturally more tanned skin then it would look lovely too.
Pixie Pink is a beautiful spring colour a little like Nars Desire and Benefit Dandelion. I love the colour that you get with this blush because sometimes with blushes like this can lack in colour but this blush exceeded my expectations as it gives a natural solid pink sheen.
Rose Gold is another one of my favourite Sleek blushes because of the stunning sparkle that it has. It would probably suit darker skin than fairer skin because it has red undertones.
Antique is a beautiful plum colour that again I think would suit darker skin tones. It also has similar sparkle like 'Rose Gold' has.
Pomegranate is a beautiful dark reddy/pinky colour that would look amazing in autumn with a berry lipstick and MAC's Cranberry on the eyes. I think this would be a really striking colour if you have fairer skin and a soft colour if you are tanned.
-
Thanks for reading and I hope you all get some inspiration from this post and find a blush that you like. Sleek blushes are all excellent quality and they have beautiful packaging similar to Nars.
-


1 comment: