New Beauty Releases!

Hey everyone!
-
I am doing my second 'new releases' post because I am pretty excited about some of new beauty releases at the moment! This will be my first of 3 posts today because I was recently tagged in the Beauty Scenario tag which I am pretty sure was created by the gorgeous Lily Pebbles. Also I will be writing a 'Brands I Would Love To Try' post, including brands like Ren and Jo Malone.
-
-
Moroccan Oil will be bringing out a body buff on the 1st of April which I am very excited for as I am sure it will just a nourishing as the hair products!
Diptyque have ventured out of their home fragrance range to bring out this moisturizing lotion along with other skincare products.
After Kate Moss teamed up with Rimmel and brought out her famous Kate Shade 1 lipstick, which is still popular with beauty addicts today, and now Rita Ora has followed in her footsteps bringing out new shades in their best-selling 60 second nail varnish range. She has gone for pop art packaging and named the shades her self using names like 'Oragasm' and 'Rita Rouge'.
Essie has been big on the NYC runway which rewards the UK with a new collection and my favourite shade from this collection, Resort Fling, is absolutely gorgeous!
Deborah Lippmann has brought out a new collection from the TV show 'Girls' which has become one of the newest popular shows. My favourite colour by far is the pale pink because it reminds me of the Tanya Burr colour 'Mini Marshmallows' and it's a pretty spring colour.
-
Thanks for reading and I hope you check out my posts later, and don't forget to check out my twitter for updates when I post! - @allsparklesblog



1 comment: