Lifestyle: 5 New Aims

Hello everyone!
-
Today I am doing a lifestyle post which I haven't done for a while. I am trying to be a healthier, 'better' person. I thought I would just tell you guys a little bit about what I am doing in the evenings, at weekends, etc.
-
-
1. I am for the 3rd time now, trying to grow my nails. I have been trying really hard not to bite my nails because it is such a bad, unhealthy habit. I don't really bite my nails in stress, it's more when I'm bored, so I am just trying not to do this.
2. I am of course trying to drink more water because it's healthy, and it's good for your skin. I have been drinking only water and my aim is to stick to this.
3. Every night I have been coming home, changing, putting up my hair and doing some chores. I have been doing simple things like emptying the dishwasher, setting up the table, clearing the table, mopping floors, feeding pets, hoovering, polishing and walking the dog, etc. Just by doing this I have been earning money every month, and splitting it into money per two weeks. I have been budgeting this into two weekly shopping trips, so I get one-three products every 2 weeks up until the 21st of June!
4. After I do my chores in the evening, I have been doing a work out. This has basically meant I do 9 different exercises 30 times/for 30 seconds. I have things on my list like crunches, push ups, the plank and squats, etc.
5. Finally I have started studying every night. Because I have exams coming up in March I have been revising every night, with 2-3 topics per night. For most subjects I have things like revision books/pamphlets, so I will read through these and make notes, fill in booklets and do any home work I am set in the day.
-
Thanks for reading this post everyone and I would love to know some of your guys new aims. If I could give myself one piece of advice that I need to follow through with would be to go to bed at 8:30-9pm because it makes me so much more awake the next day!
-

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to do more excercise too!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete