MAC Coral Bliss Lipstick Review

Hey guys!
-
I am really excited to be writing a review today because I haven't done one for ages. I think the latest review I did was on my Tom Ford lipstick, and today I am doing another lipstick, this time from MAC. I have had Morange on my holiday wishlist for a while but I didn't think it would suit me when I saw it in the shop, and I did want to buy Coral Bliss, however I had never seen it before, and couldn't find it on display in the store, so I took a gamble and bought it anyway. I opened the packaging and I fell in love. It's such a gorgeous coral lipstick with a real opaque finish which is an advantage to me because I don't think I would have liked it as much if it was a matte finish as the colour is a little out of my comfort zone as you guys know I am a pinks/nudes kind of girl. It cost me £15 which I don't find extortionate for a lipstick as I am aware of the quality that comes with the price. 
-




-
So overall this lipstick is one of my new favourites that I am so excited to take on holiday because I can just picture this lipstick paired with some oversized shades, a messy bun, a white bodycon dress and a great tan! Have a nice day and I hope you enjoy mothers day tomorrow!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: