10 Beauty Questions Tag

Hi everyone
-
So tonight I was reading through some requests and decided to do the 30 questions tag, however I thought - who really wants to read 30 mini paragraphs, so I decided to cut it down to 10. This evening I decided to do a tag because I really don't think that you guys know too much about me, so here I am in my new PJs watching Friends drinking cup after cup of peppermint tea, letting my readers get to know me a little better!
-
1. Favourite High End Make Up Brand?
Now I said that I don't think that you guys know that much about me, but I do go on about how much I love MAC. I absolutely love MAC because it's so luxurious and they have such a huge range of perfectly formulated products in all colours and sizes.
2. What Type Of Products Do You Buy The Most?
I am a sucker for all things lip - from gloss to stain I am loving them at the minute. I have had phases when I love blushes/eye shadows etc, but I am loving lip products at the minute because there are such a range of products that you can get in loads of colours.
3. Which Celebrity Always Has Great Make Up?
Basically all the Kardashians from Kylie to Kris.
4. Favourite Beauty Gurus?
Not all of these are beauty gurus but - Tanya Burr, Louise, Zoe, Bethany Mota, Liza Prideaux, Vivanna and Lily Pebbles.
5. What Do You Apply First, Concealer Or Foundation?
I actually apply foundation first which I know is different to most people, but I just find it more natural, and because I have pretty bad dark circles I tend to apply concealer quite a few times.
6. How Many Hair Products Do You Apply In A Typical Day?
Well when I don't wash my hair usually none because my hair is naturally straight, however when I wash my hair I usually use an oil, a mousse, and a heat protector.
7. Favourite Bath And Body Brand?
I have two - Soap And Glory and Lush. Soap and Glory have an amazing range of appealing, great smelling products, and Lush have loads of pure, organic, scented products.
8. If You Could Only Buy Make Up From One Brand, Which Would You Choose?
That's easy - MAC!
9. What Brand Has The Best Packaging?
I would say Benefit because they have amazing packaging and amazing presentation on their counters. 
10. What Is Your Most Cherished Beauty Product?
I would say my Tom Ford lipstick because it is gorgeous!
-
Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for tagging me Missy and have a great night guys!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment:

  1. My most cherished product is my naked palette

    ReplyDelete