High End Wishlist

Hey guys!
-
It's getting closer to my birthday and I have been spotting some gorgeous high end products that have been on my wishlist for a very long time. There are of course two MAC lipsticks, the famous palette, two Urban Decay products, a fragrance, the holy grail of mascara, and the most recommended foundation around.
-

-
So the Naked Palette One from Urban Decay is the do-all palette from the ever-popular brand Urban Decay. I used this palette at my friends house and I loved it (dark horse is my favourite). I really want a palette to take on holiday this year instead of my MAC quad because I have a lot of colours I have ended putting back in the little pan packets because there is no more room for them. This palette has dramatic smokey shades, and glittering daytime shades so there should be everything I need in one.
Shanghai Spice from MAC is also a product I have lusted over for a while after browsing the MAC website, and once again finding myself looking at the lipsticks. I came across Shanghai Spice which is a pink toned nude colour. It looks like my idea of the perfect nude, and when I popped into a MAC store to check it out, it looked just as it did in the picture.
Creme Cup from MAC is a colour that I am sure I have mentioned before on my blog as being my favourite MAC lipstick ever. I really love this colour and this is the first item on my wishlist. I can't resist this colour because it's like Creme D'Nude, with a touch of pastel pink.
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation is a foundation that is constantly talked about on youtube and other beauty blogs. I think it's £31 or £30.50 depending on where you shop. If it was me I would either go to Debenhams or Space NK to buy this. I am also looking to replace my Bobbi Brown foundation after I hit the bottom of the bottle and had to throw it away. 
Jo Malone Blackberry And Bay Perfume is the perfume that I looked for as soon as I entered the Jo Malone store. I have heard rave reviews of this product and after smelling the perfume I agree with them all. It smells like spring in a bottle, and even though it is a little pricey, I still am aiming to buy this before holiday.
Benefit They're Real Mascara is the new favourite mascara of just about everyone. I have to admit it is a very good mascara since I have owned it before then ran out. It is pretty cheap if you buy the smaller version, but if you buy the full version it's around £20.
Urban Decay Setting Spray is a product I have never tried before but I am very interested in because I have never tried something like a setting spray. I have heard of people using hairyspray but I'm not too sure I would like to try that.
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion is a product that I am starting to want more and more because my eyeshadow seems to leave my eyelids as soon as I leave the house. I do tend to top up my paintpot but I never re-apply colours from my MAC quad. 
-
This seems like a really long post but there are quite a few products on the list, as usual! I also have posted pretty late as this has taken me a while to write. Have a lovely evening everyone and I hope you enjoy this post. One more thing, don't forget to follow me on twitter @allsparklesblog for updates when I post and more.
Love Claudia
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah what's the lipstick at the top?x love your blog btwww x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Shanghai Spice by MAC at the top, and thank you! x

      Delete