Summer Shoe Inspiration

Hey guys!
-
I'm doing a summer shoe inspiration post today because today it was so sunny it was amazing! I realised I actually have no summer shoes when I was looking for something to wear walking the dog. Sure I have the ankle boots, Ugg boots, and the hi-tops, but no sandals or flip flops. I have been looking at some styles that I was thinking for summer, and here they are.
-
-
So at the bottom are some T-Bar sandals with real leather and multicolours beads. I have never brought any T-Bar sandals, but they look a little more supportive and comfortable. 
The other pair of flip flops are black with a heel strap with some sparkle on the front. These are similar to the style what I usually wear, however I would prefer these in tan because they are more summer.
The pair above that are a style that I have never tried before. These are better for evening wear as they are a little more robust and expensive. I wouldn't really wear these to the beach because again they are a little too expensive for that.
Next are the classic white converse that have been in my wardrobe forever. Unlike most, mine are pretty clean and in good shape. However people that don't already own converse often wonder which colour to get as the whites the dirty easily, however grey/other colours aren't too summery.
Finally the mary-jane style shoes are a pair that I have always wanted to try. Especially today when I saw a cream pair with some pretty spring pastel blue frilly socks. 
-
I hope you guys have seen some shoes that you like, because I am really excited to buy some summer shoes. Thank you for reading everyone and have a lovely day!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: