February Favourites

Hello everyone!
-
 I don't usually do favourites on the month posts but it seems like I have been loving a lot this month. There are technically 6 favourites but I am classing two as one as they a very similar.
-
-
The Righteous Butter is my favourite body butter scent from Soap And Glory. It smells amazing but of course I can't really describe it. I brought this as a mini so I could travel with it.
Pearl Drops are a whitening formula toothpaste that I have been using for a few weeks now. Unlike whitening toothpastes I have used before, this one really is working and my teeth do look a few shades brighter.
La Roche Posay Moisturiser And Effeclar Duo are two products that I think I have reviewed before. I love both these products and use both of them after cleansing and toning.
Barry M Nail Varnish In Strawberry Ice Cream is a product that I have a picture of on my Instagram and included in a haul. I have been wearing it a lot because not only is it a long wear, chip resistant nail varnish, but also a pretty pastel spring colour.
Philosophy Granny's Apple Pie Body Wash, Shampoo and Bubble Bath is a product that was also included in my haul. I use this all the time now and I love it. To me, it smells like sweet apples and popcorn. It was half price I think at £3.50, but there was only one of these 100ml bottles left. 
-
I have been loving all these products this month, particularly the Philosophy body wash. Thank you for reading everyone and have a lovely day.
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment:

  1. That philosophy body wash smells awesome!

    ReplyDelete