Favourite Lip Products At The Moment

Hello everyone!
-
Today I realise that I have been loving 5/6 lip products at the minute, and I haven't told you guys about them, so here they are.
-
Left to right - Chanel Mythic [discontinued] , Estee Lauder Vanilla Truffle

Estee Lauder A27, MAC Lipglass Ready Or Not, Chanel Lipgloss 99
-
So the Estee Lauder lipstick is a product that I have brought recently, and I think it might be my favourite lipsitck ever. It's quite a nude colour, however it's more coral than the Chanel lipstick 'Mythic'. Mythic is a colder nude, that has brown and purple undertones. 
The Estee Lauder lipgloss has a really good full colour and it's got a little sparkle in it. The MAC lipglass is the nicest colour lipstick I think they sell. It is a really thick lipsgloss and I love the applicator. Finally the Chanel lipgloss has the nicest applicator of all. It's not dense, synthetic and picks up the lipgloss well. It's like a light, synthetic lip brush. The lipgloss is really opaque and light which makes it really easy to wear and re-apply.
-
So the prices of the products are -
Chanel Mythic Lipstick [discontinued] : £25
Estee Lauder Vanilla Truffle Lipstick : £20
Estee Lauder A27 Lipgloss : £18
MAC Ready Or Not Lipglass : £17.50
Chanel 99 Lipgloss : £18.80
-
So as you can see they are pretty cheap for high end products, compared to some brands like Tom Ford. Thanks for reading and have a lovely evening.
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: