Topshop Glow Highlighter Review

Hey guys
-
I am doing a review of the Topshop Glow Highlighter today because I have been using it for some time now and wanted to just tell you guys about it. It was £9 from Topshop and I think it can only be bought in Topshop. I have been using this highlighter for a week now and I have not yet made a dent as I am trying not to use too much. I am a fan of this highlighters texture however I am not going to lie - I would have preferred the powder. Don't get me wrong, this highlighter is buildable, and a really pretty colour, but I just prefer powders. I think Topshop discontinued the powder version and introduced a liquid version that I wasn't that interested in to be honest. I use the highlighter with my finger because I don't want to mess up my real-hair brush, and I am waiting for my collection of Real Techniques brushes to arrive, so for now I am using my finger. I take the highlighter and dab a little on my finer, I then apply it to the bottom half of my cheek bones. At first I use a small amount then build it up, however I sometimes can overuse this product because when I go into the light, it turns out I have used loads! I do like the packaging - it's plain white with the word Glow in the centre, in a small circular matte glass jar. It's simple and young, however it does look a little like it was made on PicMonkey or something like that!
-

I just wanted to add this image at the end - I am loving this Green Tea & Peach drink from Pret, which is my favourite place to eat at the minute - I actually went there today for a quick croissant and drink, then picked up a delicious dark salted chocolate bar for a snack on the bus. I also had a lovely peppermint tea there the other day as well!
-
If you wanted to see what else I bought today visit @iceicebby04 on Instagram. So my overall review of this product is that it has good colour and pretty packaging, however I suggest applying it in good lighting so you can get a natural finish.
Love Claudia
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wish there was a swatch:( been thinking about getting it but not sure which colour or finish to get? I have fair skin - any ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be swatchingon my instagram very soon! It depends on your skin type really - oily skin = the potted form, dry skin = the liquid form

      Delete