Blogging: What To Expect?

Hi guys!
-
I had a lovely email this afternoon that said they were looking to start a blog but wanted to know what to expect. I wanted to do a post today on this topic because I know that a lot of people are unsure what to expect when starting a blog.
-

-
So first off you are going to need a lot of self motivation. Blogging once a day is tough, so I can't imagine blogging 3 times a day. Self motivation is something that I am quite good at, like I can motivate myself to blog, but there are some people that can't and struggle to post. Second of all is you need a lot of time. I can't post on Thursdays and some weekends because of time restrictions however I do try my hardest to post every day. I know that blogging takes up a lot of time and it can take me anywhere from 2 to 3 hours to post. It's because I have to take product pictures, write up the post, and then share it on social media. Also getting your blog out there takes time - social media has to be set up and maintained, a facebook page could be set up, maybe an instagram account, and commenting on other blogs. Commenting on other blogs can take a while because finding recent posts and commenting relevant things. However you can expect to love a hobby even more because even though it can be tough to start, when you join a community full of people that love the same things as you it's easy to fit in.
-
I hope you guys liked this post and now know what to expect from blogging. Have a lovely evening.
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: