Favourite Drugstore Mascaras

Hey guys!
-
I am going to be doing a favourite drugstore mascaras post today because there have been quite a few mascaras that I have been loving recently. To be honest mascara isn't one of those make up products like lipstick or eyeshadow that I get excited about, it's more of one of those products that you put on because you have to like concealer and foundation.
-
-
So first is the Great Lash which is a mascara that I used to use all the time and I have just recently go into using again. The mascaras packaging is really bright which is really attractive, however the colour names are strange for example 'very black'.
Next is the Falsies mascara which is the classic mascara that everyone loves. I have used this mascara a few times before and I love the brush because it curves around my lashes perfectly.
I love the Rocket mascara because of the tiny teeth on the brush which define each lash and leaves no clumps. However this mascara can be pretty difficult to remove, but this can be a good thing if you are swimming etc.
Finally the Colossal Volume mascara is my very favourite mascara because the brush has really long teeth which means my lashes really do get extra volume and I end up with sort of a fan effect which draws attention to the eyes, and when I do wear my glasses this helps my eyes stand out under the lenses.
-
I hope you guys liked this post and comment your favourite mascara! Have a great night guys.
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment:

  1. I adore the rocket mascara and the benefit one because they are really good!

    ReplyDelete