MAC Starter Kit

Hi guys!
-
I am doing another 'basic/starter make up kit' post today after recieveing a request last night to do another one but with a brand. As you may know I love MAC, I would actually say that it's my favourite make up brand. I have been using MAC for around a year now and I am loving it, but I know most people that have just discovered MAC are a little overwhelmed by where to start.
-
-
So first is a Pro Longwear Lipglass. The one in the picture is Ready Or Not which is a colour that I have myself and love. They are really thick so they last for ages, and they are all really pretty colours that can be worn on their own, or over a lipstick.
MAC Lipsticks are my holy grail of lipsticks. I had a palette phase but now I'm going through a lipstick phase and I am trying to get to 8 lipsticks before August! I am a neutrals girl and the colour I have used in this picture is Sunny Seoul which is a perfect pinky nude.
MAC Eyeshadows are really great, high quality, highly pigmented eyeshadows. They have a range of colours and finishes so you can achieve the perfect look each time. The example in this picture is Yoghurt which actually looks nothing like it does in the picture. It's just a really good base colour especially if you are starting out with make up and are looking for a MAC eyeshadow, I would say colours like Naked Lunch, Yoghurt, Ricepaper and Vanilla are all really good first colours to buy.
MAC Blushes are products I have only tried a few times. They are buildable colours and textures. They also have a wide range of colours for every season.
Face And Body Foundation is MACs classic foundation that has great coverage and seems to last a lifetime. It's a great product that is a good first product to buy from MAC.
-
I hope you guys get some good inspiration from this post and find some products that you are interested in.
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment:

  1. That lipgloss is gorgeous! I have one in a red color that I wear with Russia red but I think I may buy this one soon

    ReplyDelete