Clothing Wishlist

Hi guys!
-
I am doing a clothing wishlist today as promised the other day. I think nearly all of the items are from Topshop, but I have no idea of the price for any of the items. The quality of the pictures are low because I have used the pictures from the Topshop website, however because the large pictures are zooming in unlike the smaller pictures.
-
-
So first are some FLORENCE Gladiator Sandals from Topshop. I know that most people have the black sandals but I myself prefer these white sandals because I think they are really feminine, pretty and summery.
I really like these New Balance shoes which you can get from Urban Outfitters, Topshop, etc. I think they are easy to wear with jeans, leggings and shorts. They could also look quite cute with a skirt.
I also really love this cropped, sleeveless polo top from Topshop. I think I would wear this with some high waisted shorts, the sandals, the shirt I brought the other day (See my Topshop haul post) and a chunky chain necklace.
Finally I am really loving the frill trim socks from Topshop and I think there is an offer on them for something like 3 for £8 or something like that. I really like the ones that come in different colours like pink, blue and cream.
-
I hope you guys liked this post and I will be doing a review on Wednesday of the Topshop Glow Highlighter as I have been using it for a while but only feel like now is the right time to write a review of the product as I feel I can give a proper opinion of the product. Have a great Sunday guys!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: