Holiday Essentials List

Hey guys!
-
I'm doing a holiday essentials post today because the holiday is coming closer and closer. I have included a range of products from face masks to blush and instead of giving a reason I will be just listing the products.
-
-
1. Essie Resort Fling Nail Varnish
2. Eco Tools Brush Collection
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette One
4. Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
5.Urban Decay Eye Primer 
6. Superdrug BB Cream
7. Lush Cupcake Face Mask
8. Jo Malone Basil, Lime And Mandarin Cologne
9. Clinique Cheek Pops
10. Urban Decay Setting Spray
11. Cocoa Brown Fake Tan
12. EOS Lip Balm
13. Piz Buin Sun Cream
14. Pearl Drops Toothpaste
15. MAC Morange Lipstick 
16. Laura Mercier Body And Bath Moisturiser
-
So I hope that you guys are inspired by this post to get shopping for all the holiday necessities like I was. I hope you all have a lovely evening and I think I will post a review tomorrow! I am uploading a lot more pictures on my Instagram at the minute! - @iceicebby04
Love Claudia
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love that MAC lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog please follow me on instagram (i just followed u) x

    ReplyDelete