Step By Step Winged Eyeliner Tutorial

Hello everyone!
-
So today there has been a lot of lovely summery weather which I have been loving, however it was getting pretty hot outside so I decided to come in and write a blog post for you guys. I have been experimenting with winged eyeliner recently because I think it looks really pretty and it's a skill I have always wanted to master. I use a No7 Stay Precise Marker Style Eyeliner which I find is a lot easier than a liquid liner or gel liner. I find that liquid eyeliners kind of look dry on your eyes and gel liner always creases and tugs at my eyelid.
-
So this is the eyeliner I talked about in the intro. As you can see some of the writing has rubbed off but it says 'No7 Stay Precise Eyeliner'. This is a really great product that my mum had and she recommended it to me a while back.
 So step one is to just draw a line going from thin in the middle to thicker at the end following the natural eye shape staying as close to the lash line as possible. Then you will kind of see that the end of the liner is going up a little. Just extend that line making a longer and thinner at the end.
So once you have extended the line it should look something like this. It's pretty difficult to get the two eyes to match perfectly but the important thing is to make sure that they are both a similar length, width and flicking at the same angle.
This is what my eyeliner looked like when I opened my eye. It kind of looks like another eyelash that's a little longer and thicker than the rest. I really love winged eyeliner because during the day when your make up starts to come off, reapplying eyeliner can be the only step you need.
-
I hope this helped because I know that this is something that is difficult for a lot of people, including me. I have tried my best to give the best advice so you guys can do winged eyeliner at home. Enjoy the sunshine!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: