Tom Ford Spanish Pink Lipstick Review

Hey guys!
-
So I am so pleased with my new purchase which is a new Tom Ford lipstick. I had to order this product as they don't sell this product where I live. I ordered it from the House Of Fraser website and it came within a few days which I was really pleased with. So the lipstick was a little steep at £36, but it is the nicest, most perfect lipstick I have ever seen in my life. I got Spanish Pink after seeing Liza Prideaux's review of the product and I fell in love with the colour. I really don't want to use it because I don't want to smudge the TF on the top of the lipstick. The casing is a really minimalist and classy gold and black. 
-
 So the lipstick comes in this black box which is pretty wide for a lipstick.
 I love the casing for the lipstick because it's simple and understated which to me shows class and sophistication.
 So you can see why I don't want to use this lipstick as I will smudge the TF on the top!
-
So I haven't really used this lipstick a lot but I have used it a little and I can already tell that I will be using this everyday on holiday. It's kind of a coral pink colour which is just really pretty and tone boosting. Have a lovely day everyone!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: