Haul

Hey guys!
-
I am loving this weather at the minute so I decided to buy a few items on my plan extra early. I went to MAC first and brought 4 things, then I repurchased a Collection lipstick, then I got another Barry M nail varnish, and some sunglasses from New Look.
-
-
I brought 3 MAC lipsticks, two in Creme Cup (one is a present for a friend), and one in Coral Bliss. Creme Cup is a pinky nude colour and Coral Bliss is an orangey coral colour. I love coral bliss because to me it seems like the perfect summer lipstick. Also Creme Cup seems like my ideal nude colour. Instead of washing out my fair skin, it actually lifts it with subtle tones of light pink.
Then I brought a Collection lipstick in shade 2 which is a little pinker than Coral Bliss from MAC. Its really smooth and creamy so it doesn't crease on my lips. It was £3.99 which is a great price.
After I brought a Barry M nail varnish in Berry Ice Cream which is a really pretty pastel purple colour. I brought this in Boots which meant it was on the 3 for 2 on all cosmetics offer. The nail varnish from Barry M is really good quality and it's also cheap, and I have just seen the new pastel silk nail varnishes which look really pretty.
Finally I brought a MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry. It's a really pretty sparkly red/pink colour that is really cute with colours like ricepaper, yoghurt, orb and vanilla.
-
I hope you guys liked this post because I'm not too sure if hauls are really that interesting! Have a lovely day in the sun everyone!
Love Claudia
Xx

1 comment: