Product Of The Week #1: MAC 217 Brush

Hey guys!
-
 I am doing a product of the week post today however the product I am going to talk about is a make up brush so I'm not sure if this really qualifies as a product but oh well. I bought this brush on Wednesday last week and I have some photos of it on my Instagram (@iceicebby04) and I have fallen in love. It's a soft fluffy brush that has a lot of really light real hair bristles which makes it light but effective. It's purpose is blending and that's always what I use it for. It was £18 which I feel happy paying for the brush I have been searching for. I don't think Real Techniques do a make up brush like this one, I mean I might be wrong but I have never seen it. So anyway I haven't photographed the brush because once again my phone storage is full so I just have the picture from the MAC website! Just a little side note my mum loved the Tom Ford lipstick (it's the lipstick I did a review of the other day)! 
-
-
So this is my product of the week because it's so fluffy and soft which makes it a great blending brush for a smoky eye. Have a lovely day everyone!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment:

  1. SO glad your back missed your post yesterday

    ReplyDelete