Lancome La Vie Est Belle Fragrance Review

Hey guys
-
So I didn't post yesterday because I knew today I was going to treat myself to a new perfume today from Lancome 'La Vie Est Belle'. I smelt this perfume on my way out of John Lewis and fell in love. It is described as have mainly a magnolia scent as it is the first flower to bloom in Spring which I think is a lovely note. I brought the £49 bottle which is 50ml. The one negative thing I have to say about this product is that the bottle is 80% glass and 20% percent fragrance. You will see in the pictures below what I mean. Anyway on a positive note, you do get a handbag version of the product, a mascara sample and a Genifique sample which reminds me of the YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum. The mascara reminds me of the Dior Aftershow mascara which I also love. To be honest though I would expect this seeing as the fragrance did cost me almost £50.
-
 The colour of the perfume is a really pretty pink colour which looks great on my dresser.
 This tiny bottle is the cute handbag version which doesn't have a pump, but a tiny tube that picks up some of the scent then you can just dot/dab it on your wrists.
The bottles are idenctical and really cute. The scent is a little stronger than something I would usually go for but I still love it because it lasts for ages.
-
So my review of this product is that it is a slightly strong perfume with a floral scent, which I really love. It lasts for ages behind my ears and on my wrists. Also the sample gifts are really cute and I think I might be purchasing in full size. Have a lovely day everyone!
Love Claudia
xx




1 comment:

  1. I have that perfume and love it! It has kind of has floral notes which I agree with and I know that that bottle has loads of glass and like no perfume!

    ReplyDelete