Quick Topshop Haul

Hey everyone
-
So today I have once again treated myself to a large Topshop shopping spree. I brought 9 items and I am unsure of the price of each individual item but all together this cost £163.50. I admit I did buy a lot of clothes but I also went to Primark and brought a black kaftan and orange/coral bikini. I will be posting a clothes wishlist tomorrow and be posting that online. 
-

-
I got a black cropped cami which will come in really handy in the summer when I want a light top to wear.
I then brought the same top in a coral/orange colour which is a little more summery.
I then brought a pair of frilly ankle socks which are really in at the minute and have been for a while. I am planning to get more colours like pink, blue and black.
I brought a bikini which is navy and white stripe which I thought would look with a white cover up and beach bag.
I got a top to wear on the plane which is just a light, long sleeved white top.
Then I got a cropped petite shirt which I think would look really great with some high wasted shorts, sandals, and a white bralet.
I got a babydoll denim dress with two pockets on the side which is a really cute day dress.
I am actually wearing at the minute a burnt-out pink jumper which is so comfy!
Finally my favourite garment is the white seam bralet which is really easy to wear.
-
Thanks for reading guys and I hope you have a lovely evening!
Love Claudia 
xx

1 comment: