Haul

Hi guys!
-
I am doing a slightly smaller haul than planned today because I did find some items in Topshop however many of them weren't in my size so I ended up with two pairs of jeans. Then I headed to John Lewis and picked up a navy jumper from their KIN collection, I then got some JuJu's from Urban Outfitters, some nude pointed flats from Next, some flip flops from Accessorize, a set of rings from Topshop, perfume from Zara, and a nightie from Next.
-
 So on the left are my black jellies which are from Urban Outfitters, some nude pointed flats from Next and some gold flip flops from Accessorize.
 Then I got some rings from Topshop which have 3 midi rings and 3 finger rings. They have tiny flowers on, little ridges and come in gold and silver.
 I got some jeans from Topshop which are Joni jeans and I have been wanting some white jeans for ages as I have loads of colourful camisole's which I thought would be a great pop of colour in summer.
 This is my jumper from KIN. I actually wore it last night and it was so comfy. It's navy so it can go with anything and itsn't too heavy.
This is my NEXT nightie/playsuit from the nightwear collection and it's really cute! 
-
So I didn't photograph my other pair of jeans because I'm actually wearing them right now but they are also Joni jeans from Topshop however they are a really light blue colour. I also didn't photograph my perfume because I put a picture on my Twitter yesterday (@allsparklesblog) so you can see it there. I'm not sure of the prices of the items but if you really want to know you can comment below and I will try and find out for you. Have a lovely day!
Love Claudia
xx

2 comments:

  1. How much are the jellies, the jumper and the white jeans?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jellies are around £30, the jumper is £35 and the jeans are around £35 I think x

      Delete