Products I Regret Buying

Hey guys!
-
So today I am doing my products I regret buying post because recently I have been regretting spending money on a few products. There are a range of products from lipstick to nail varnish and from drugstore to high end so I'm not being biased to any particular brand or product. 
-
 So I might have mentioned this product before in a previous post but I'm not sure. Basically I bought this foundation a while ago from a Clinique counter. I think this was one of my first foundations. So I got this foundation I think it was around £20 and I think it's a mix between a tinted moisturiser and a foundation. Firstly, even though I had this foundation matched it's far too dark, it's literally orange. Also I find it really stick, difficult to blend and patchy. I mean I guess if this was a drugstore foundation I wouldn't really mind because some you like, some you don't, but because I paid £20 for this foundation I feel like I regret buying it.
 So this is a Clinique mascara called 'High Impact'. I have no idea how expensive this mascara is or where I got it specifically, but I really am not a fan. I find it really clumpy and clogs up my lashes so they end up looking like 3 individual lashes. I guess because they aren't plastic teeth, they furry and have thick fur on the wand so I guess that doesn't help.
 This is a lipstick from Rimmel and I'm not sure what this means but it's in shiny plastic casing instead of matte black or pink, so I reckon this means it's a different finish but I have no idea what finish it is. I also have no idea why I thought it would suit me. It's like a dark red/purple and just makes me look really pale.
I am really not a fan of matte lipsticks so I don't know why I bought this Barry M matte lipstick. If I wear a lot of lip balm under it I do prefer it and the colour is really pretty, I'm just not a fan of the finish.
Finally this Jack Wills nail varnish is one of my least favourite nail varnish's because it chips so easily. Also the colours is so light that I end up using a quarter of the bottle on one hand (slight exaggeration, but eh).
-
So these are just some of the products I regret buying and I hope you guys found this post helpful in some way? Well have a lovely day guys!
Love Claudia 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment