NOTW: Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream

Hey guys!
-
I'm doing a NOTW post today which is something I have never done before. I have been wearing this nail varnish all week long because it's so pretty! It's from Barry M and is in the colour Strawberry Ice Cream. It's like a pastel pink which is really spring and looks like Tanya Burr's 'Mini Marshmallows' nail varnish, but is only £2.99. I know that Barry M have loads of ranges of finishes and textures, but to be honest the plain nail varnish is my favourite because it's cheaper, it dries quickly and gives a glossy, classic finish. It doesn't chip easily and goes on smooth, and it's not difficult to remove, however you do have to apply a few coats because it's quite a light colour until you layer it up. 
-
-
I really recommend this colour for you guys because it's a beautiful spring pink! Follow me on Instagram for a picture of my nails with this colour at @claudiabxo. Have a good evening everyone!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: