April Favourites So Far

Hello guys!
-
It feels so good to be back blogging after my holiday! I promised some holiday pictures, and you can find these on my Instagram (claudiabxo). If you follow my twitter (@allsparklesblog), I tweeted a picture of my new YSL lipstick which I am in love with! I actually picked up the wrong colour in the duty free because there were so many different collections and I ended up picking up a really dark red colour which I didn't think would be used on holiday, so I swapped it for a different kind of coral colour. It has more of a cremesheen finish than MACs Coral Bliss however they are similar colours. I was going to do a review of the lipstick but instead I decided to do my April favourites so far because there are a few products I have been loving at the minute! Its been quite a long intro so I'll just get on with the post now.
-

 Pointed Foundation Brush
 Bourjois Number 8 Eye shadow
 MAC Staunchly Stylish Lip Pencil
 YSL RougeVolupte Shine no.15
Benefit They're Real Mascara
-
So the first item on my list is the Real Techniques brush which I am currently using as a brush for powder highlighter. I find the brush is too long and is not dense enough for foundation, however it is a good brush for highlighting cheek bones. The next item is the Bourjois eyeshadow in number 8 which is a really pretty shimmery colour which I am actually using as a highlighter. I know that sounds ridiculous but honestly it's one of the best highlighters I have ever used. It turns out I am not a fan of the Topshop highlighter, however this eye shadow gives a natural finish and it has the perfect texture. Then a recently rediscovered item is the MAC lip liner. It's quite a dark red colour, but it doesn't show up well in the photo as my camera wouldn't focus, but I think that I will use this more in Autumn/Winter, but I still love to use the pencil at the minute too. Then of course is my YSL lipstick in a gorgeous pinky coral colour. It's pretty opaque and feels like a lip balm when you put it on so there's no need for a lip gloss. Then finally is my Benefit mascara which is also a rediscovered product after raiding my mascara pot I found this mascara lurking the bottom so I gave it a go and remembered how much I loved it!
-
So comment your guys favourite products at the minute! I will be uploading a lot hopefully in this week because I'm trying to up my blogging game! Have a lovely day in the sort of sunshine! 
Love Claudia
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline colorstay lipsticks in the bright pink colours - theyre perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definatley looking to buy one of these - are they matte?

    ReplyDelete