May Edition ELLE Overview

Hi guys!
-
I bought an ELLE magazine today and I have had a lot of thoughts on this issue. So I'm going to get stuck in with my personal overview of this issue.
-
So starting with a beauty product I have seen appearing all over the shop are the stick form foundations, and the NARS Matte Multiple. I saw two adverts, one for the NARS Matte Multiple and one for the Bobbi Brown Foundation Sticks. Both are quite different as the NARS products are for lips and cheeks, and Bobbi Brown products are foundation. I have also seen Topshop bring out yet another form of highlighter, this time in stick form.
-
Another thing that I have seen that I am very very interested in is this whole idea of 'dark summer'. This is so intriguing because I have seen a lot of navy, camel and stone colours which is something I have never seen before. However in controversy to this I saw one article with all white garments on the high street edit.
-
The final thing I was interested in was the 'New Metal' article which I knew was going to come back, I mean it was such a big hit last year especially because it's not like a specific garment or colour scheme like pastels, it's just an all round trend that can be worn all the time.
-
I am really impressed with the May issue and I just have to mention this perfume that smelt amazing from Jour d'Hermes from Hermes Paris. I also loved Daisy from Marc Jacobs. Have a good evening everyone!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment:

  1. I am dead excited to buy this issue i love dark summer ideas

    ReplyDelete