My Beauty Shopping List

Hey Guys!
-
Today I am going to be telling you what is next on my beauty shopping list. So I have a range of products that are on my list and I will be getting all the photos from the internet as obviously I don't own these yet. I get a certain amount of money per week so I save up for two weeks then take that money into town and buy 1-4 products which I have listed, separated and put into groups based on price.
-
-
1. Nars Sheer Glow
2. Urban Decay Eye Primer
3. Urban Decay Setting Spray
4. Barry M White Nail Varnish
5. Lush Carrot Soap
6. Lush Rockstar Soap
7. Lush Porridge Soap
8. MAC Wedge Eyeshadow
9. MAC Mystery Eyeshadow
10. MAC Shroom Eyeshadow
11. MAC Pure Zen Lipstick
12. MAC Speed Dial Lipstick
13. Jo Malone Blackberry And Bay Fragrance
14. MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
15. Benefit The Porefessional Primer
16. MAC Soft And Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish
-
So this is just some of the things on my beauty shopping list and my list actually takes me up to Christmas to buy everything. I think in total I must have over 50 items on my lists which I have split into SS and AW. Have a lovely day and I hope this post has inspired you to add to your wishlists!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: