Carry-On Essentials

Hi everyone!
-
I am going on holiday soon, then in May and then in August, and I have mainly been planning for my holiday in August, however I'm going on holiday next week and I am starting to plan what I'm going to take. I want to take a beach bag this year which I tweeted about earlier today (follow me @Allsparklesblog) and I did see a really nice one in Primark that I might buy on Saturday so I will post a picture on twitter, however I am starting to think about what to take on the plane with me. I used to find this a difficult choice what to take on a plane, however I think I have it sussed now so I wanted to show you guys what I will be taking and I think I'm going to use this post as kind of a check list when packing so I'm super organised. I also will be posting some holiday snaps when I get home so expect a lot of pictures!
-
-
1. I take gum with me everywhere because it's something that you can take everywhere with you and refresh you throughout the day.
2. I also take my Burt's Bee's lipbalm with me everywhere because it's one of the best lip balms ever that can hydrate my lips in moments.
3. Next is of course something to read which is usually an ELLE or VOGUE magazine that I can pick up in the airport for £4. They keep me occupied for ages and I can read them on the plane or in the airport.
4. A spray is something that I wouldn't really take in my bag because obviously you aren't allowed liquids on the plane, but it's good to spray before you leave and you can still spray to keep smelling fresh!
5. I always take earphones on the plane so I can watch films and listen to music.
6. I also take an extra cardigan or jumper to wear on the plane because I always get cold on the plane. The one pictured is from Zara.
7. Obviously you need sunglasses for when get off the plane because unless your on a night flight, chances are it's going to be sunny. The ones pictured are from New Look and they cost just £4.99.
8. I take either my IPad or my Nexus so I can either read an ebook, listen to a book on Audible.com or or watch a film on Netflix.
9. I take a hair band all the time because I always end up putting my hair up as it can get in my face and annoying during the flight, and it can be nice to get it out of my face when I get off the plane.
10. Finally I always take hand sanitiser or handy wipes to of course keep my hands clean in the airport as I am a bit of a clean freak and like to keep a handy sanitiser in my bag, however wipes are a better option for the plane as they are not a liquid.
-
So I hope this has helped you guys planning for what you want to take in a carry on for your holidays as much as it helped me! Have a nice evening guys.
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: