Benefit Porefessional Review

Hey guys!
-
The new ELLE June issue was out the other day and I of course went straight to Sainsbury's before school to pick up the new issue. I knew that the Benefit Porefessional sample was inside and that did sway me a little but I have been waiting for this issue for weeks now! I wanted to test the sample before I bought the large tube as I tried it at one of the counters and I wasn't totally convinced. So I tried it today and I came home from school and somehow my foundation had actually stayed on? It was honestly never stayed on all day before and I use the Match Perfection foundation which isn't high coverage and usually tends to slowly disappear. I know that this sounds a little far fetched but I am seriously blown away by this primer. I actually find it better than the Clinique Super Primer which I have almost used up, I mean I did like it but it was a bit oily unlike the Benefit primer which doesn't make me oily. I couldn't take a picture of the sample because my phone memory is once again full, but I will be posting something on my Twitter or Instagram soon (my twitter has changed to @claudiabull0ck and my instagram is @iceicebby04) .
-
-
My overall review of this product is that it's well worth picking up the new ELLE if your looking to try before you buy because you will be seriously impressed!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your header btw and this primer

    ReplyDelete