My 'Uncertain Lazy Day' Make Up Routine

Hello everyone!
-
If your like me and love a good 'lazy day' then you probably will have experienced those lazy days when your in your joggers with no make up on then some one turns up or you have to go out somewhere, with NO make up on! So from now on I wear my uncertain lazy day make up. It's really basic and this is what I find works for me!
-

This is my Magic primer by prescriptives. I brought this ages ago literally ages and ages ago but I love it to be honest. It is meant to be illuminating and it really is. I can't believe they discontinued selling these because I adore them. Most products like this are fake and they don't do what they say they will but with this I trust it 100%. When I wear this primer my skin looks radiant, glowing and shimmery and it is a really smooth base for foundation. So with my routine, I put this on first and then I literally just leave it, no foundation over the top. That probably sounds strange but I find it still looks fab.
 After popping on my primer/foundation type product I apply some light bronzing powder with a very large fluffy brush.. The bigger the brush the softer the bronzer will look and because this is just very subtle make up I normally just sweep this across my whole face with a big brush. This one is from MAC and it is just their face bronzing powder. I have no idea what colour this is but as you can see I have hit pan which is very upsetting.
 I can't physically leave the house without applying my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. Concealer is such an important step in my make up routine for me because for some reason I have really bad dark circles and I think a combination of both a mum and dad with bad dark circles is the answer. This concealer is pretty great, I mean it highlights under my eyes really well to give a literal woken up finish but the coverage isn't great. 
 Finally I finish up with a Maybelline Baby Lips in pink punch. Everyone loves Baby Lips as do I because the colour and moisture is great! I have talked about these before though in my 'Favourite Lip Balms' post so check that out.
 -
So leave me a comment below if you ever have these days! I love these products so much and they are my basic products I have to wear to feel comfortable leaving the house! See you in my next post lovelies, Love Claudia
                                           X

2 comments:

  1. I have these days ALL THE TIME! I end up going out somewhere !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That MAC bronzer looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete