OOTD

Good morning lovelies!
-
Today I think I'm going to do two posts, this one and a kind of vlog in pictures? I am super excited because I'm going to the Tom Browns Christmas market at 12:30 today and I adore it there because they sell little gingerbread men and hot chocolate and there are lots of little stools selling little bracelets and notebooks and pictures. I love it because it's really tasteful and get's me in the Christmas mood! 
-
So I wore pretty natural make up and my usual half up half down hair tied with a little red ribbon but I straightened it today.
 Blue skinny jeans - H&M - £30
 Dark grey jumper - Topshop - £32
 Bracelet - Links London effervescence bracelet - £150
 Barry M - Mushroom - £2.99
After taking all the pictures I sat down to start writing and forgot about my bag! I couldn't take a picture because my phone's memory is full so this picture is off the Mulberry website.

Bag - Mulberry Bayswater bag - £895
Bayswater
-

This is only a quick post because a bit of a larger post will come later! Thanks for reading and keep watching for my 'vlog' type post later lovelies! Love Claudia
                                                                                                    X

2 comments: