Requested: How I Store My Make Up

Hello lovelies!
-
This morning I organised all of my make up just so I could do this post! The make up I'm going to show you is only two draws of my collection, there are two more draws - one in the spare bedroom and one in the bathroom. The pictures below are of the dressing table itself, inside two of the draws, my perfume collection and what's inside the three jars.
-
This is my perfume collection and I will name all the perfumes with what the bottle looks like - Diesel fuel for life (brown bottle), Harajuku G (bottle with the little girl) Body Shop Love Etc (bottle on the far left) River Island Paris (round pink bottle), Body Shop Amazonion Lilly (long thin bottle), Zara Floral (big square bottle), Estee Lauder Bronze Godess (Big brown bottle at the back) 
 My dressing table! I store my foundations on the base of the mirror If you can see that - L to R - MAC studio fix fluid, Bobbi Brown corrector, Clinique Moisture surge foundation, Bobbi Brown Skin foundation, Rimmel True match foundation and No7 beautifully matte foundation.
 Left to right - Jar containing concealers, Jar containing brushes, Jar containing lip glosses and liners
 Charlie body sprays, Elvive extraordinary oil, two medium sized palettes, Three larger palettes, 3 single colours, 3 packs of false nails, 3 favourite nail varnishes, bobbles, vo5 texture spray, Tangle Teezer, Umberto Giannini volume mousse, Nivea hand cream, L'oreal salt spray, pink FUN from Lush
 Mascaras, Eye lash heat curlers, Mac blush, Benefit Blush and Powder, Spot treatments, MAC bronzer, 3 Bourjois blushes, Chanel soleil de tan, Lipsticks, small brushes, concealers, Benefit watts up highlighter
-
Sorry I couldn't go through each product but in the future I will go through one draw at a time and talk about each one hopefully! I think I will be posting on google+ later a few pictures of Christmas trees we put up in our house so if you want to see those you can follow me using the follow me on google+ button that is at the top of the page on the right! Love Claudia
                                                                                                                                   X

1 comment: