Final haul of 2013

Good afternoon everyone!
-
I can't believe this is the last haul of 2013! I know I have only been blogging since around October time but it has gone so quick, I can still remember writing my intro post like it was yesterday! Well anyway with my. Christmas money I went into town and I used all of my MAC voucher except for £5 of it! So here is what I brought!
-
This is a collage of everything all together!
-

Left to right - Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Set from Boots containing body butter, body scrub and body wash (£9 in the sale),  Blue/black glittery false nails from Primark (£1), False Eyelashes from Boots(£5.49), Red false nails from Primark(£1), Real Techniques powder brush from Boots (12.50), MAC blush in stay pretty (£18), MAC palette with new colour Sumptutuous Olive (£10 per pan), MAC concealed in NW15 (£15), and a dome shading brush from Real Techniques (£6)
-
I mainly got a lot of these items because of the offers in Boots for example a buy one get one half price on real techniques brushes and half price on all gift sets! I think I might do a what I wore for New Year's Eve and a look using all high end products then compare that with a drugstore look. Also I will do a few looks with my MAC palette! Wel thanks for reading everyone and have a lovely evening! 
Love Claudia
         X

2 comments:

  1. Omg I'm looking forward to those posts soooo bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had MAC stuff it's so cute I love that blush

    ReplyDelete