Requested: What I Got For Christmas AND what I wore!

Merry Christmas everyone!
-
Today I promised everyone of my readers a what I go for Christmas post, so here it is! I want to of course thank my parents and grandparents for my presents! I was planning on doing a review for each of my presents so you guys can get my opinion of them if you were looking for some products to spend any Christmas money on. Also there are a few what I wore pictures mixed in with the presents! Sorry that I can't give prices for the products because I don't know any of them!
-
So I wore black TopShop jeans, a 'tomato' TopShop cami, a silver TopShop chain bracelet and River Island ankle boots.
This was from my lovely auntie Sarah and it is an Elf Highlighter and I already love it!

 This is the Elegant Touch rapid drying spray that I actually used this morning and it actually works really well.
 A closer look at my camisole.
 This is the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer that I have wanted for forever! This is colour 51.
 Sorry you can't see the colour but this is an Elf Nail Varnish and it's kind of glittery and a dark blue colour.
 I have no idea where this bracelet is from but I love it, and my nails are of course fake as my nails are really short!
 One of my favourite gifts, a MAC Studio Fix setting powder!
 Probably my second favourite gift - Laura Mercier Creme Brulee moisturizer!
 This is a look I did with my new MAC palette using Bare Study Paintpot on the lid, Naked Lunch in the inner corner and Sketch on the outer corner, with a No7 Stay Prefect liquid liner.
 My (Mums Side) grandparents gave me a £50 MAC voucher that I will use on Saturday so prepare yourselves for a MAC haul!
 My favourite gift - a MAC palette x4 with the colour Sketch, Orb and Naked Lunch!
 A large Clean On Me body wash!
 A new The Body Shop Wild Lily Body Mist!
 MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, which I absolutely love!
 And finally The Body Shop Wild Lily Body Lotion!
 -
Well I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and enjoy your gifts, comment what you all got!
Love Claudia
          X

3 comments: