Tom Browns Christmas Market

Hello again lovelies!
-
As you all must know by now I have been extremely excited all week for the Tom Browns Christmas market and I finally went! I had a look around the marque's and they had the most beautiful things! My favourite was the marque that had all the fairy lights on the roof! As well as munching my way through a cup of minty mushy peas I brought some beautiful Christmas presents for my family! Because all the stalls are independent I couldn't give you the company name but I can give you the price of all the items! 
-
My yummy mushy peas!
 Beer Lollipops And Gin And Tonic Lollipop - £3
 Candy Canes - £1
Mini Coconut Bath Bombs - £2.50
 Knitted Christmas Hanging Heart - £1.50
-
I am feeling so Christmassy right now I am really excited to give these little gifts to my parents and my brother! What gifts have you guys brought this year? Let me know in the comments! Love Claudia
           X

2 comments:

  1. Omg those pictures are so good !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish there was something like this near me!

    ReplyDelete