MAC Blankety Lipstick Review

Good evening lovelies!
-
Tonight I am doing a bit of late post because I couldn't actually find my lipstick for ages! It wasn't in it's usual place because I had taken it out to town with me the other day and put it in my Mulberry. Anyway I haven't done a review in ages and I really wanted to go back to when I started my blog and all I did was reviews so here it is!
-
I love MAC's packaging because it is really understated but classy. The colour is Blankety or AB2 and it's a lovely nude colour with a dark pink tone.
This colour is unlike most nudes that you would normally have to wear a gloss with because they lack colour. This colour has a good solid rich colour and a gorgeous texture. Sometimes I can find that it leaves my lips a little dry after wearing it, but with a good lip balm as a base and maybe a sheer gloss on top it would be fine.
As you can see this colour is not your conventional nude. It's an opaque colour that doesn't wash you out like MAC's limited edition lipstick The Faerie Glen which is a very neutral colour.
Another swatch
 -
All in all this is my go to lipstick in every season for colour and texture. I know it's a little expensive at £15 per lipstick but it is really worth it!
-
Thank you for reading everyone and have a lovely weekend!
 Love Claudia
            X
 

2 comments: