What I Wore

Hey guys
-
The weather was gorgeous today so I popped into town to pick up some bits and bobs for my bathroom, a top from Zara and a necklace from Primark, however today I am not doing a haul because there are only a few things, so instead I am doing a what I wore post. The pictures below are also on my Instagram @iceicebby04 so you can head over there to see more. I am really into my white jeans at the minute and I am also loving navy so yeah, this is what I wore!
-


-
Bracelet - DKNY - £65
Jumper - KIN at John Lewis - £35
Jeans - Topshop White Joni Jeans - £36
Shoes - JuJu Black Jellies - £25
Bag - F&F at Tesco - £18
-
So I have found my white jeans such a staple in my wardrobe at the minute, as well as my jellies. Also my black bag is great for going to town, school and hand luggage, and every girl needs a good jumper. Have a lovely day guys!
Love Claudia
xx

1 comment: