MAC Spring Kit Dupes

Hey guys!
-
Today I am doing a dupe post for my latest post which was my MAC spring go-to kit, and I had loads of ideas for dupes when I was writing it so I thought that I would do this post today to show you guys that MAC is not the only brand to sell spring products!
-
-
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold is a great dupe for MAC Bare Study paintpot. I do prefer MAC's consistency but this is an amazing product for just £5.
Prestige eyeshadow in Love is a great dupe for MAC Sushi Flower because it's the same kind of bright popping pink. Prestige is a new brand and I only have one product from this brand which is an eye liner.
Next is an eye shadow from Maybelline which is called Naked Beige and I actually already own this colour. I think it's a really good dupe for Shroom because it's a really pretty shimmery gold colour.
I also own this Collection Deluxe lipstick in the colour 02 and I don't know if I have mentioned it before but it is amazing. It's a pretty pink colour which is the perfect pop of subtle colour for spring.
Finally a good dupe for the MAC Saint Germain nail varnish is this Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream nail varnish which is only like £2.99. I love Barry M and I hve this colour myself and even thought it requires a few coats to get going it's a really pretty pastel pink.
-
So there are just a couple of dupes for my personal MAC Spring Kit. I know that some people will prefer the MAC post and some will prefer this post but honestly I believe that both collections of products are gorgeous for spring time!
Love Claudia
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment