Maybelline Baby Skin Review

Hey everyone!
-
I know I am a bit late to catch on to the whole 'Baby Skin', but I had a lot of doubts about this poreless - looking primer. It was actually when I was helping my friend go through her make up and she was telling me about how much she didn't like it and suggest if I wanted it. I said I would love to give it a go because it's a really intriguing product. I tried it yesterday under my foundation and it's texture is a little off-putting as it is a really oily primer and it can feel like your applying oil to your face, but if you give it a minute so soak into your skin and apply your foundation over the top, it felt smooth on my skin and actually worked very well. It seems that every primer I use at the minute works better than my Clinique primer. The primer is £7.99 from Boots and it works really well! I'm pleasantly surprised with this product and I recommend it to everyone with all different types of skin.
-

-
Have a lovely day!
Love Claudia
xx

2 comments: