Favourite High End Make Up

Aloha lovelies!
-
Today brings a slightly different post as usually I offer high end and drugstore products but today I wanted to show some of my personal favorite high end products. There are nine pictures and instead of explaining and reviewing each one I thought I would just give a price. Comment below it you prefer this type of post or if not?! Well here are the pictures!
-
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation - £30
 Mac lipstick - £15.50
 Bobbi Brown Corrector - £18.50
 Mac Lipglass - £17.50
 MAC bronzing powder - £20
 Oopsie another MAC lipstick - £15.50
 Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzing base - £31
 Benefit Georgia Powder- £25
 MAC sheertone shimmer blusher - £18
-
As you can see I am a massive fan of MAC and I adore all MAC products. Also I love Chanel, Bobbi Brown and Benefit but I really prefer to stick to MAC! This seems like a really short post so comment below if you want a review of any of these products and which in particular? Love
Claudia
 X

2 comments:

  1. Your soooooooooooo lucky to have chanel and mac make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how gorgeous your blog looks atm!

    ReplyDelete