Essie Nail Varnish Review

AH!
-
This post was not on my to-write list, but yesterday I brought two Essie nail varnishes! It was a 
pretty random buy but i do NOT regret it! I have wanted Essie for a while now and when
two colours caught my eye in Boots, i just new i had to have them. The two colours i got are 'Imported 
Bubbly' and 'Sweet Talker'. Imported bubbly is a gorgeous shade of white and sweet talker is
a really pale blue. I know these colours are very spring, however yesterday i brought a dark green
Rimmel varnish which is super Autumnal. I really shouldn't buy a lot of nail varnish as i find myself wearing false nails all the time. I am actually wearing some black ones right now.
-
So anyway these nail varnishes are expensive at about £8.95 as bottle but the colours are
so pretty and sweet, perfect for spring/late winter. The blue is actually a really pale shade
kind of like an icicle so this would be really nice for a winter day when it
is snowing. Tomorrow it is the start of half term (finally) so i will be doing some 
OOTD posts and what i did posts. I might post more than one a day so be prepared. Also
tonight i am going out so i will be doing a make up and outfit post! Thanks for reading,
Love Claudia
          X



No comments:

Post a Comment